The Kindheart Lionheart Book Club is more than a book club it is a transformational force for good.
YOU OR THE PERSON YOU GIFT WILL RECEIVE A NEW CURATED SPECIALLY SELECTED INSPIRATIONAL BOOK, MOVIE DVD OR MUSIC CD EVERY MONTH! Getting the mail will now be fun and exciting! All packages are delivered with a big smiley face on the box!
It is a meeting place for those that are practicing the joy of learning and gratitude for life.
The Kindheart Lionheart Book Club offers five choices for membership:
1. Soul enlightening track
2. Entrepreneurship "Working for Good" track
3. Inspirational biographies track
4. You Pick from Our Full Catalog Independent track
5. The Classic Great Works track.
You are billed each month the actual Amazon.com matching prices for each book, CD or DVD - ranging from $12 to $39 a month.
We invite you to participate in our Google + Hangout sessions discussing the "The Kindheart Lionheart Book of The Month" or other books of interest to our members.
We offer free self help online seminars to members on a variety of subjects and host talks and discussions with Authors.
We produce each week The Kindheart Lionheart Radio Show which airs on OCTalkRadio.net every Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST. PLACE LOGO LINK TO SHOW HERE.
We utilize Meetup.com to help people organize local meetups to discuss inspirational works from The Kindheart Lionheart Library. This not only can be intellectually stimulating but can help you meet really nice people that think like you do in an enjoyable setting.
You can join these local Kindheart Lionehart Book Club Meetup groups if you wish to learn, teach, sponsor or simply to attend our meetings
We warmly welcome your suggestions for books, authors and speakers.
OBJECTIVES OF THE KINDHEART LIONHEART BOOK CLUB
• Help lead the new area of social consciousness.
Help like minded people meet socially with a great foundation.
• Share inspiring life experiences through meetings, our website, and blog
• Learn from established leaders and authors
• Provide access to resources to enhance joy in your life.
THE PREMISE OF THE KINDHEART LIONHEART BOOK CLUB LOCAL MEETUPS
A large number of people do not have the opportunity or time to read so let us cultivate this life- enriching habit.
We are social beings so let us learn from each other about inspiration and motivation.
Broaden our outlook and understanding of the world and each other.
TYPES OF BOOKS TO BE DISCUSSED
Books that have inspired many and changed lives
Living From Our Heart and Soul
Working for good.
Entrepreneurship for good purposes.
Pursuing your life dreams and purpose.
Living a life of gratitude.
Cultivating joy in your life.
Stories of compassion and courage.
Health and well being.
WHAT WE NEED?
• Members: authors and book lovers
• Speakers: to talk about the book that have inspired them
• Supporters: Founding members, sponsors, and publishers
• Funders: To buy books (and other medias) to establish a library
• Volunteers: To assist in operating this club